Terms of Service
- All information displayed, transmitted or carried on www.meetmydoctor.in and www.docpulse.com is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws
- This site is designed, updated and maintained independently by
DocPulse Technologies. The content is owned by DocPulse
Technologies. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell,
reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform,
display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content
- DocPulse Technologies disclaims all warranties or
conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation
implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We
consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of
the courts of Bangalore, India
- DocPulse Technologies reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer
virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security, or proper
administration of the service.
- DocPulse Technologies values the privacy of
information pertaining to its associates. We do not use or disclose
information about your individual visits to our website or any
information that you may give us, such as your name, address, email
address or telephone number, to any outside sources.
- DocPulse Technologies reserves the right to refuse
service to anyone at any time.
- DocPulse Technologies will not use information about
you without your permission and will provide the means for you to
manage and control the information that you have provided. We will
enable you to communicate your privacy concerns to us and that we will
respond to them appropriately.
- DocPulse Technologies does not disclose any personal
information to advertisers and for other marketing and promotional
purposes that could be used to personally identify you, such as your
password, credit card number and bank account number.
DocPulse Technologies and their respective publishers, authors, agents
and employees have done their best to ensure the accuracy and currency
of all the information on this website contributed by them; however,
they accept no responsibility for any loss, injury, or damages
sustained by anyone as a result of information or advice contained on
the site nor for the results of any appointments originating from
this site. The use of information on or derived from this site and any
arrangement appointments with person's contacted through the site is made
at the user's own risk.
DocPulse Technologies and their respective publishers,
authors, agents and employees make no representations about the
suitability of the information contained in the documents and related
graphics published on this website for any purpose. All such documents
and related graphics are provided ''as is'' without warranty of any
kind, statutory or otherwise.
DocPulse Technologies and their respective
publishers, authors, agents and employees disclaim all warranties and
conditions with regard to this internet site and the information
contained therein, including, without limitation, all implied
warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular
purpose, title, and non-infringement. In no event shall DocPulse Technologies
and their respective publishers, authors, agents and employees, be
liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any
damages whatsoever whether in an action of contract, negligence, or
other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or
performance of this internet site or of the information and documents
contained therein, provision of or failure to provide services, or any
other information directly or indirectly available from this website.
The documents and related graphics published on this website could
include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are
periodically added to the information herein. DocPulse Technologies may make
improvements and/or changes in the product(s) described herein at any
time. The linked sites are not under the control of DocPulse Technologies and
their respective employees are not responsible for the contents of any
linked site or any link contained in a linked site. DocPulse Technologies is
providing these external links to you only as a convenience, and the
inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by DocPulse Technologies of the
site. All views expressed by individuals on this site are their
personal opinions and are not necessarily those of or endorsed by
E Consultation and Video Consultation Terms:
You agree to use the Portal for lawful purposes only. You must not submit, download or transmit any material (“user generated content”), or otherwise engage in any conduct that:
- breaches any third party’s rights including, without limitation, copyright, patent rights, trade mark rights, performer’s rights, rights of confidence;
- is unlawful, offensive, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy or tortuous;
- Victimises, harasses, degrades or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability;
- Encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, or that gives rise to civil liability.
The Portal allows you to send requests online. You may be required to register your details in order to send in consultation requests. The privacy settings can be viewed in the Information area for each consultation.
In case of emergency, the doctor might either cancel the video appointment or reschedule the video appointment to his convenient time. Updates will be sent to your registered mobile number and email id.
Here are a few things to keep in mind before connecting to video appointment:
- Please use Google Chrome browser on desktop or android platforms. We recommend using the latest version.
- Your session will not become active until 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the appointment.
- The browser will ask you permission to use Microphone and camera - please click on 'Allow'.
- If you have any issues while connecting or during the video appointment please call our support number.
416, 11th B Cross, J P Nagar 1 Phase,
Bangalore 560 078.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All paid appointments booked through MeetMyDoctor can be cancelled within 3 hours of the scheduled start time of the appointment.
In case of a cancellation, 10% of the total charges (excluding taxes) will be deducted towards cancellation charges
and the remaining amount will be refunded to the customer's account
within 7 business days. For any other cancellations, there will be not be any refund. In the event, the cancellation happens at the service provider end, the entire amount will be refunded within 7 business days.